Sunday, October 14, 2012

Come On In



14:365 Pen & PaperFinally! After much anticipation and procrastination here is my invitation for you to connect with me through my blog - Carlotta's Corner. Many thoughts and ideas are always in my heart but seldom with opportunities to share. Lack of time seems to be the major limitation, but now I am going to venture into sharing devotions, short teachings, testimonies, stories, maybe even an occasional recipe or a household hint. Many of you know my heart for teaching and sharing from God's Word especially. Now, it is my desire that you will enjoy our time together ('just wish it could be face-to-face) and will be encouraged and blessed and that you will be able to pass it on to others who need encouragement. Together we can deliver a very needed word!

No comments:

Post a Comment